At Chattanooga Dental Studio, a Dentist in Chattanooga, we incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you. These dental technologies include:
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- IntraOral Cameras: See what we see! Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- Caesy Patient Education Videos: these helpful video tools will help you understand any recommended treatment, and put your mind at ease.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas” Sedation: Are you nervous or anxious about going to the dentist? Don’t be. We offer “Laughing Gas” to calm your nerves and help you relax.
- ZOOM! In-Office Teeth Whitening: we can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in one dental visit! No take home trays, no gel. Whiten your teeth in the comfort of our office in one visit.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
If you would like to learn more about how these technologies can help you improve your dental health with less discomfort, give us a call!